Charge Your Customers Periodically with PagBrasil's Recurring Payment Solution
Recurring and 1-Click Payments
An increasing number of online merchants offer products and services on a subscription basis. To receive payments regularly, a local recurring payments service is indispensable.
Recurring payments are automatic charges on a prearranged schedule. To be able to carry out recurring billing, merchants need a corresponding authorization from the cardholders, which is usually obtained with the first payment. After the first purchase, the credit card details will be saved and tokenized. The merchants can then charge the consumer on a regular or 1-click basis. A recurring cycle will continue until the buyer cancels the subscription with automatic billing. Merchants should give cardholders the right to revoke a subscription at any time and make it easy to submit a cancellation.
PagBrasil’s recurring payment solution allows merchants to charge customers credit cards automatically at monthly or yearly intervals. By collecting payments automatically, merchants can improve cash flow and avoid the hassle with chasing late and forgotten payments, while consumers benefit from the convenience of automatic payments.
Recurring or 1-click Payments can be Easily Setup
Your system just needs to submit the transaction via our API with a parameter that tells our server to securely store the customer’s payment information for recurring or 1-click purchases.
Our server will always validate future charges to the same customer by the same merchant, to prevent credit card details from being wrongly used. We have made recurring payments very easy to use and yet very secure.
Requirements to Have Recurring or 1-Click Payments Activated
Despite an easy setup, in order to be able to use recurring payments, online merchants must follow some requirements to avoid elevated refund and chargeback rates. These are some of the main requirements:
- Ensure that all recurring transactions are clearly identified as such to the buyer.
- Notify the customer by e-mail before each billing, including information about the amount to be charged.
- Provide the cardholder with clear information concerning the billing arrangements and all charges related to the delivery of goods and services.
- Provide the cardholder with an easily accessible contact phone number for customer service inquiries.
- Offer the cardholder an easy option to cancel the recurring charges.
- Provide a clear statement of the cancellation policy on the website.
- Ensure that billing is discontinued immediately upon the cardholder fulfilling the cancellation terms.
Credit Cards with Support for Recurring Payments