Read about the latest news and developments at PagBrasil
Must-Attend E-Commerce Events H2 2018
E-commerce events offer online businesses an excellent opportunity to stay tuned with the latest trends and news about the e-commerce industry. In addition, they help merchants to find tools to improve their businesses, as well as increase sales.
With this in mind, we have prepared a list with seven e-commerce events that will take place in the second half of the year in Brazil and other corners of the world. Check them out and don’t miss out on the chance to learn more about the e-commerce industry, start new partnerships or just skip the routine for a while.
E-commerce Events – June 2018
- Money 20/20 Europe – Although Money 20/20 Europe is a Fintech event, e-commerce businesses interested in the latest trends regarding online payments and how they can improve their customer’s buying experience should consider attending. This year, Money 20/20 Europe will be hosted in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, on June 4th-6th. If you want to catch up with us, PagBrasil will be attending the event.
- eTail London 2018 – The event is one of Europe’s main omnichannel and retail e-commerce conferences. In their own words, “eTail is where the top minds in retail meet, collaborate and learn about what’s disrupting the industry today and what’ll change tomorrow.” The 2018 edition of eTail London will bring together some of the biggest online and offline retailers, along with some trending startups, to join a world-class e-commerce event. Top brands like Amazon, Airbnb, Coca-Cola and Lego are among the attendees. As the name suggests, the event will take place in London, England, on June 19th-21st.
E-commerce Events – August 2018
- Digitalize-me Porto Alegre – Promoted by the Brazilian E-commerce Association (Associação Brasileira de E-commerce, ABComm), the event Digitalize-me consists of a series of talks offered in different Brazilian cities. The Porto Alegre edition is scheduled for August 9th. The event addresses initiatives for businesses which want to launch and strengthen their online presence. PagBrasil will be present at the event and will host one of the talks.
- Fórum E-commerce Brasil – This is the biggest e-commerce event in Latin America and the third largest worldwide, according to Forrester Research. This will be the eighth time the event has been held, where more than 13,000 people are expected to gather together for three days full of technical and business activities, divided into several areas. An A-list of speakers will attend the event, from companies like Facebook, Coca-Cola, Google, and Cabify, among others. The Fórum E-commerce Brasil will take place from August 14th to August 16th in São Paulo, Brazil. PagBrasil is proud to be one of the sponsors of the event and you can visit us at stand B21.
E-commerce Events – October 2018
- Conferência E-commerce Brasil Rio – Organized by the same people behind Fórum E-commerce Brasil, the Conferência E-commerce Brasil Rio is a two-day event focused on the e-commerce industry, particularly in Brazil. This year is the seventh time the event has been held, and it will take place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on October 16th-17th. PagBrasil will also be there, so let’s catch up if you are around.
E-commerce Events – November 2018
- Web Summit Lisbon – This is the largest tech conference in the world, connecting people from different industries, including e-commerce. It is one of the main destinations in terms of digital marketing, and e-commerce merchants can learn a thing or two to apply to their businesses and increase their sales. It is a must-attend event and PagBrasil will be there to check out the latest tech trends. The Web Summit will take place in Lisbon, Portugal, on November 5th-8th.
E-commerce Events – December 2018
- Conferência E-commerce Brasil Porto Alegre – The people behind Fórum E-commerce Brasil bring us another conference worth attending. More focused on the southern region of Brazil, the two-day event will be hosted in Porto Alegre, Brazil, on December 11th-12th. As this is just around the corner from where our headquarters are based, we would not miss the opportunity to check it out. If you are around, come see us.
If we have missed any event that you consider to be a must-attend, let us know so that we can update the list and perhaps even meet you there!