Sales of subscription products and services have become a trend in the past few years. With the Covid-19 pandemic, the e-commerce market boomed overnight, and changes in consumers’ behavior boosted subscription-based businesses.
While it seemed convenient enough to join subscription clubs, wouldn’t it be nice to sign up for recurrent purchases of anything you want?
Inspired by the concept of one-click buy, we are launching 1-Click Subscription for Shopify. This feature enables recurrent sales of any product available at stores using our Shopify plugin, delivering flexibility for both merchants and end-customers.
The Shopify subscription app is another benefit of PagStream®, our intelligent solution for subscription management. When enabling 1-Click Subscription, Shopify merchants can set any product in the e-commerce platform up for subscription in three simple steps:
- Accessing the Shopify customization panel.
- Selecting 1-Click Subscription on the side menu.
- Dragging the feature to the checkout area.
In addition to selling subscription items without technical and operational hurdles, 1-Click Subscription helps drop CAC rates and increase customer retention – boosting your Shopify business results in a few clicks, literally. 😉
Subscription-Based Economy: Reasons to Join in 2023
The subscription-based economy is a promising trend for business. Check out a few reasons why you should consider enabling 1-Click Subscription for your Shopify store:
- According to a recent Lineup report, the global market value of the subscription economy is forecast to reach 1.5 trillion USD by 2025.
- Deloitte found that millennials (35 years old and under) are more likely to join subscription clubs and buy subscription services.
- Data collected first-hand by PagBrasil indicates that most Brazilian consumers have joined at least one subscription club and are willing to join another within six months.
3 Subscription Clubs to Inspire Your Business in Brazil
Subscription clubs have blossomed at large in Brazil, and businesses in several industries are achieving impressive results in the country.
Take a look at 3 Shopify success cases processing payments with us:
The brand’s six brews of specialty coffee are available for subscribers and for single purchases on their Shopify online store, which benefits from PagBrasil’s direct checkout. Coffee++ also employs PagStream® to create automated, personalized campaigns for their customers.
Hidratei is a beauty brand specializing in organic, cruelty-free skincare products. Subscribers get the royal treatment with the beauty boxes and the personalization features of PagStream®, which allows for deliveries at a custom frequency and switching between payment methods.
Novvo comes to the rescue of customers who want to party and have no regrets on the day after. The brand sells packs of supplements developed with natural ingredients and uses PagStream® to personalize the customer experience for their subscribers.
Get the best subscription app for your Shopify business!
PagBrasil’s PagStream® offers many benefits for Shopify merchants. Besides 1-Click Subscription, PagStream® also features:
- The Subscriber Portal, allowing end-customers to manage subscriptions themselves in a platform hosted by PagBrasil.
- The Promotional Engine, where merchants can create and automate campaigns for subscriptions.
- Easy, quick integration to your Shopify e-commerce, with no coding required.
The subscription-based economy is growing, and offering subscription products in your store can be a major competitive advantage. With 1-Click Subscription and all the other benefits of PagStream® for Shopify, merchants can easily manage subscriptions and increase their recurring sales income.
Get in touch to know more and take this opportunity to stand out in the subscription market. Best in business!