PagBrasil Makes Sure that your Data is Secured at the Highest Levels of Protection
PagBrasil / Infrastructure and Security
Infrastructure and Security
PagBrasil’s state-of-the-art payment platform is based on more than 20 years of online payment processing experience in Brazil. The scalable infrastructure is capable of processing hundreds of transactions per second and is directly connected via API to the leading credit card acquirers and banks in Brazil. Our redundant servers are located in the USA and Germany and guarantee maximum uptime. Our payment platform is completely developed in-house. Independence from third-party solutions makes us one of the most innovative, flexible, cost efficient and secure payment services providers in Brazil. PagBrasil can handle whatever processing scale your company needs.
Secure Payment Services
PagBrasil makes sure that any data is secured by the highest levels of protection:
- Full PCI DSS compliance certified.
- Encryption of all traffic all the time.
- Individual SSL certificates used for each type of service.
- Up to date and constantly monitored systems.
- Several authentication layers to prevent unauthorized access. Restriction by different factors, such as IP, MAC address, tokens, certificates, strong passwords, etc.
- Different levels of authorization to restrict access to sensitive information.
- Encryption of all sensitive information stored.
- Proprietary security platform to avoid the common scenario of unknown opened ports left by third-party software.
- Servers located in data centers that are SSAE 16 audited – an enhancement to SAS70. That certifies the integrity and security of our servers’ data centers and our compliance with the data privacy and data security compliance regulations.
- Comprehensive log files that are regularly monitored.
Merchants can use PagBrasil’s PagShield fraud prevention system or use their ClearSale or Konduto account with PagBrasil.
PagShield provides the merchant with a system designed for the Brazilian market that carefully verifies transactions by automated procedures. Fraud screening is done before a transaction is submitted to the acquirer and suspicious transactions can be manually reviewed by the merchant.
Basically, the system checks if all the information provided by the customer is consistent and reliable and it uses behavior analysis technology to detect fraudulent behavior.
Information such as tax ID (CPF/CNPJ), device fingerprint, IP geo-location, social graph, proxy detection and velocity checks are verified, along with many other verification procedures developed during more than 20 years of screening online purchases. For security reasons, we can’t disclose further details.
Contact us now for additional information.